Now, by laptop we mean to take a small device out of the bag and do a design illustration or make a slide for a class presentation, or sit on a long distance bus and enjoy thousands of Netflix TV series.
Different types of laptops
For a time, the laptop world relied on notebooks, but in the evolution of time, various laptops have come in the market. Different types of laptops include:
- Notebook: This is basically the earliest version of the laptop. Alternative match load of notebooks for use in office work. Notebook is another name for laptop. Initially known as laptop names, but at times the size of a laptop became smaller like the pages of a notebook. Laptops have been called notebooks ever since. In countries like Russia, the word notebook is still used to address laptops.
- Ultrabook: Ultrabook is the name of a revolution in laptops. Lightweight and incredibly slim, this laptop can compete head-to-head with any other ordinary computer. These laptops can be carried with ease as the Ultrabook weighs less. Popular companies like HP, Lenovo, Dell, Asus have reached the peak of popularity for their Ultrabooks. However, because laptops like the Ultrabook are relatively small in size, it also costs the manufacturers more to assemble its complete structure and components, which makes the Ultrabook a bit more expensive. The price of good quality ultrabooks can start from BDT 60,000 to BDT 150000.
- All-in-One Laptop: The all-in-one laptop came soon after the invention of the tablet. The main feature of these laptops is the full touch screen. Added to this is the convenience of separating the screen from the main device and using it as a tablet. This feature is called “Convertible with Touch Screen”. Many of the young generation are choosing these all-in-one laptops to look stylish and up-to-date. Lenovo’s Yoga, Microsoft’s Surface, HP’s Specter are just a few examples of all-in-one laptops.
When it comes to the computer market, the first thing that comes to mind is the names of BCS Computer City and the Multiplan Center at Elephant Road in Agargaon, Dhaka. These two markets are the first choice of computer lovers in Bangladesh. There are numerous stores here for buying and selling laptops, desktops and their accessories. Besides, your desired laptop will also be available in reputed stores like Ryans IT, Computer Source, Startech, Computer Village. Laptop fairs can be an occasion to buy a laptop. New laptops at attractive prices are seen at the Laptop Fair which is organized every year. On the occasion of the fair, there is a huge discount on the price of these laptops, all the tempting gifts are ever available.
Laptop Operation Rules:
Listening to the headline, one might think that now A and B will be taught to operate laptops. But not at all. Laptops can be run by more or less everyone, but if you don’t know the rules of running a laptop properly, the performance of your laptop can decrease very quickly. Proper use of laptop will also come in the context of laptop care.
Laptop Using space:
Many of us like to work with laptops on the bed. Surprisingly, operating the laptop on a flat surface like a bed-cushion reduces the performance of the laptop. As you can see, almost every laptop has one or two fans at the bottom, which helps in ventilation or ventilation inside the laptop. Bedding or cushions completely block this ventilation process, as these items made of cotton trap air. So it is safer to run the laptop on the lap, in a place like a table.
Keyboard & Touchpad:
My uncle was a strange kind of man. When he is typing on the computer keyboard, it is very normal. As soon as he finished writing, when it was time to press the enter button, he pressed the enter button very hard. There are many people who are very fond of the Enter and Spacebar buttons on the desktop computer. Such love for Enter and Spacebar can sometimes be a nightmare for laptops. Laptop keyboards are extremely thin, but extremely powerful. Due to the strong keyboard, the laptop keyboard responds with little pressure. Needless to say, the touchpad is a very sensitive part because there are thousands of motion sensors under the touchbar. It is best to operate the touchbar with only 2-3 fingers.
Battery and charging:
Now let’s come to the battery. The battery life of a good quality laptop is about 14-18 hours and long term use is not a problem. However, when the problem arose, the issue of battery charge came up immediately. There are several myths about battery charging. One of them is that if you keep the laptop charged all night, the battery of the laptop becomes overcharged. In fact, the most advanced laptops on the market today have a technology that works to automatically turn off the charge of the laptop as soon as the battery is full. This means that the laptop will not be charged as soon as the battery of your laptop is full. This does not damage the battery at all. However, overnight charging can be avoided due to the risk of electrical disturbances.
One study found that 26 percent of laptop users do not turn on or off their laptops properly, which is why the lifespan of a laptop quickly drops to zero. It can be seen that when the work is done, I fold the laptop neatly and maybe put it next to the bed. It’s good to know that not every laptop shuts down just by folding, but goes into sleep mode. Slipmode should only be used for battery saving without turning off the laptop completely. When the work is done, the laptop should be turned off with the help of shut down from the operating system without pressing the power button.
Laptop usage restrictions:
- Always take care to keep the laptop away from food and water. Just as dry food can paralyze a laptop’s keyboard, so water can freeze a laptop. In the event of a water leak inside the laptop, the laptop must first be disconnected from the electrical connection and left upright in a high place for at least 24 hours
- . It is best to clean your hands before using the laptop. Oily or wet hands are great at destroying touchpads. Those who have trouble sweating should wipe their hands with a tissue or handkerchief after a while..
- If you lose a match in FIFA or hang Windows severely, it often seems like you throw away the laptop in front of you. Remember, the fault cannot be with any instrument. So the laptop can not be hit in any way. A minor injury can damage a laptop screen, or even the entire computer.
- Laptop carriers must be used for laptops. Just as there is a risk of external pressure on the laptop when moving around with the laptop in the bag, so too there may be various scratches on the outside of the laptop. So in this case we have to be careful.
- No heavy objects can be placed on the laptop at all. Heavy objects sometimes cause severe damage to the laptop screen, which can lead to problems such as black screen, laptop not turning on, and cracking of the laptop screen.
- Each laptop has a genuine licensed operating system, which must be installed separately on the desktop computer. Due to the existence of genuine operating system, it is a must to constantly update the operating system of the laptop, whether it is Mac OS or Windows. Also the need for antivirus to be ready to fight with enemy like virus is incomparable!
- As can be seen many times, laptops become extremely slow. One of the reasons for this may be the accumulation of some unwanted files in the operating system. To delete these files, go to the Windows Start menu and open Run. Then type “recent”. Clicking OK will remove many files and delete all the files one by one. In this way, instead of recent, you have to do the same by typing temp,% temp%, prefetch.
- Most laptops have a processor, RAM or graphics card – none of which is changeable. So these parts should never be “overclocked”.
What to do if laptop is not on
Disconnect the electrical connection and remove the laptop battery from the back and leave it for some time.
Many laptops reset the laptop by holding down the power button for 3-4 seconds. However, if the necessary information is not stored elsewhere, the laptop should not be reset.
Even if the laptop is free of charge, it often does not boot the laptop.
Laptops should be used only when the internal temperature of the laptop is close to 60-70 degrees Celsius. Otherwise it can be a bad experience like burning circuit in laptop.
That’s blog is very much helpful for everyon. Love this blog.🥰